Steps For Admission:
- Review brochure and information packet carefully.
- Schedule an appointment for a tour of the community and an interview with the Director of Member Services.
- Request an application for membership and a medical certificate. Applications are accepted anytime during the admissions process. The medical certificate must be completed by your physician within 30 days of your scheduled move-in date.
- A deposit of $500 is required to secure an existing cottage or apartment for 60 days. If the prospective member is accepted by the admissions committee, the deposit is applied to the first month’s maintenance fee. If the prospective member is not accepted, the deposit is returned in full within 30 days. The deposit will be forfeited if the prospective member rejects acceptance by the admissions committee.
- Give notification of your occupancy date.
- Complete and sign the Membership Agreement. Pay the first monthly maintenance fee and membership fee (if applicable).
- Move into your new home at Countryside Village.
Countryside Village Retirement Community, Inc. does not discriminate against persons because of race, religion, sex, disability or national origin. However, to maintain an atmosphere consistent with a retirement community, Countryside Village limits occupancy in its community to persons 62 years of age or older.